No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Entrepreneurship can be exciting and very risky. No matter whether you’re a seasoned business owner opening a new venture or doing it for the first time, let Burgos and Associates protect your rights and business interests from entity formation to handling any litigating disputes with customers, competitors, and partners. When you need a corporate lawyer in New Orleans, trust in the experience of Burgos and Associates to help you form:
- Limited liability companies
- Partnerships and joint ventures
The attorneys at Burgos And Associates assist clients – both domestic and international – with a broad range of matters, including:
- Drafting and formation of partnership agreements, employment agreements, and intellectual property agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&As)
- Corporate formalities such as directors’ meetings, the issuance of stock, and the creation of corporate bylaws
- Business formation and tax implications
- Business restructuring regarding risk
If you are unsure about your case or simply have questions regarding corporate law, call the attorneys at Burgos and Associates today at (504) 488-3722 or fill out the contact form below to schedule your consultation.
Contractual agreements are the fuel that businesses thrive on. They are meant to protect the rights and interests of the parties that enter into an agreement. When disputes arise, it can be potentially disastrous for the affected business.
The attorneys at Burgos and Associates have experience in all types of disputes concerning contracts. Our services and experience include but are not limited:
- Breach of contract
- Buyout agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Issues involving the UCC
- Lack of performance
- Lease negotiations and landlord-tenant disputes
If you are unsure about your case or simply have questions regarding contracts, call the attorneys at Burgos and Associates today at (504) 488-3722 or fill out the contact form below to schedule your consultation.